About UNEP
UNEP
UNEP DTIE OzonAction BranchOzonAction Programme
  UNEP > DTIE > OzonAction Branch Search

oMIS Projects Database


Country programme preparation

The Government proposes to eliminate 35% of ODS consumed between 1993 and 1996, by implementing several training programmes in the aerosol, foam, halon and refrigerator sectors. The remaining 65% of ODS consumed, will be phased-out by the year 2010. The a
 
Country: Panama
Network: LAC Central America
Project Type: Country programme preparation
Sector: Several
Sub-sector: Country programme/country survey
Approval / start date: 2/1/1992
Status: Completed
Project Category: Multilateral Fund
UNEP Office: ROLAC

 

© UNEP DTIE 2007 | updated 19-nov-10